Welcome to the adventures of a Culinary explorer...

Welcome to the adventures of a Culinary explorer...

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Guessing game #2

Ok, today I received a phone call during school (sshhh...), let's guess who it was. Your hints:
1. Related to food (duh)
2. Seafood, to be precise
3. A professional chef!

Nay, it is not Rachael Ray, Alton Brown, Paula Deen or Bobby Flay. The phone call was from Christopher's Seafood (a restaurant I ate at over the winter break, I know I know, I'm sorry I haven't mentioned it yet. I have good reason)! They finally responded to my requests for an interview with the chef for a restaurant review, and a staff member called to inform the chef would love to speak with me.

I am scheduled to meet Chef Kahn Vongdara coming Monday (11th Jan, 2010), at 4 pm (which is RIGHT after school and I'm going to have to speeeeed! Ssshhh...), and can I say, I AM PSYCHED!
I knew I was going to get a hold of the chef, and that is why I waited to write about the restaurant. I will be writing my review with the interview details.
Oh this is so exciting, think I'll get bribe food offerings?

No comments: